Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 19, 2010

RadhikaPravin TrueLove story


It is a true story

I am rathika ordinary girl with a petite body with above average looks. If I will start from the scratch then I will say I was born in a rich family who had high living standard;

I grew in love and care and with a huge cushion of money, as a result some kind of arrogance came in my nature, which was also somewhat like inherited, from my father. Life moved on like that and I never realized this fact that my criteria to look at people was not right, my measures were how rich is that person,

whether he or she has that level or not also the appearance and looks of that person and obviously the style he or she had and because of this haughtiness I had very few friends and more over I never had any best friend, I had boyfriend in my college and my relation continued with him for some time, even after college.

As I said I was born in a rich family and fortunately money flourished with time, I never faced any struggle to get anything, and I was far away from the real life circumstances. I finished my studies and did professional course of my choice, and as expected not a single hurdle came on that way.

I was most pampered child of my family of four, mom dad and elder brother and there was nobody who would have made me understand that exactly what life is, although couple of times my mom tried to point out my arrogance towards people, but I got shelter from my dad. And because of this I was happy in my completion, and never gave any value to anybody except those who belong to my level and style.

As I moved further and my principals got stronger or I can say my misunderstandings about life and world increased, and I never realized my mistakes. As I said I had boyfriend during my graduation and in that period couple of times we had sex but somehow that relation came to an end still I was happy within myself and this conceit grew along with me.

I finish my professional course and just to evaluate myself and to prove myself I looked for a job and from here my struggle started. As such for me money was not the issue, so in the beginning I never realized any importance of anything neither money nor work and I changed many jobs.

At some places I got a hint that this organization doesn’t need me and at few places I felt that this company doesn’t deserve me. Like that time passed but I never saw a single mistake in myself. Soon a question of marriage came in front of me at that time my age was around 25 and I was not ready for that, I wanted to live free with my principals and thoughts, I wanted no such ties in my life,

may be it was my superiority complex, who was holding me in my own world, but I did not had any single excuse to defend myself to my parents, and moreover I never got settled in any job so the issue of my marriage got unavoidable and I had few talks with my parents in this context. I tried to convince them that I had to stand on my own,

and I want to know my value but as I said I was very inconsistent in jobs and they knew this fact so they had better argument but after lot of discussion, issue was resolved with a condition that I have to prove myself by doing consistent job for sometime. I got the job and again it was not of the kind which I like but I decided to do that,

I had to work under the assistance of a man who was in his mid thirties. His name was Praveen and he was the man who really changed my perspective. He was very ordinary looking, very casual and simple. In first sight he was a kind of a person whom I avoided through out my life. Although he was my superior in every way, I mean age,

work experience and salary but according to me he was not at all like he should be and because of this superiority complex I wanted to reject this job proposal. But half heatedly I joined that company. Basically the organization I joined was not of this city, Praveen was looking after the branch of that company in this city and I was working under him.

I was head of department and had specific work to look after which was involved with lot of skilled labor handling and I that was the last thing I needed from my professional life. And truly speaking I joined that company under pressure to prove myself. Initially for few weeks I never talked to him except work.

He always talked to me with smile on his face but I never responded, rather I never greeted him even good morning on first meeting of the day. Slowly I got involved with work, but it was not at all the work I like and moreover in my office I found not a single person with whom I can compare myself, and because of few more reasons I started facing same problem which I was facing in all previous jobs,

people who were working under me started responding negatively and slowly I was getting frustrated from every thing because of this. I use to get angry on small things and some times I abused few workers for there inefficiency. And because of this, workers complained about me to Praveen, but he never talked to me about that and he made them understand and resolved there matter from his end.

Today when I think about, my that behavior I feel so embarrassing. I feel, at that time some kind of vehemence was driving me and I was living in some kind of hell. I was having some kind of personality clash with Praveen and many times I felt that he knew this, but his reaction was zero in response.

Like that time passed but not much, I was frustrated with a kind of work but I had to do the job, so somehow I continued. I remember one ordinary incident which took place in that period, one of the workers who were working under me asked for a day off, but I refused without giving any value to his reason behind, because I had a deadline for some work.

But he insisted again and again but I refused every time, and some where I lost my temperament and abused him in English, my this act took a somewhat serious turn and that worker got ready to leave the job, and while screaming he went to Praveen. I was just watching them from distance through a glass partition, I could not hear anything,

Praveen was talking to him and in a minute or two he took out some money from his pocket and gave him, I could see that he has granted his leave and moreover he has given money as advance. I just went mad and as soon as that worker went out I moved to his cabin to ask that why he granted his leave.

When I entered he looked up and smiled, but I was in very strange mood, I was angry but I controlled myself and even after that my tone was bit harsh, I asked him the reason why he granted his leave, after knowing that we are already short of time to meet the deadline. He just said that he had a genuine problem, his wife was not well and there is nobody at his house except his 5 year old daughter.

In almost same manner I asked him now how we will be able to finish the work till tomorrow morning. He just said “I don’t know let’s see what I will do”. It was the most careless answer I was expecting from him, and I felt like screaming, but he was my senior. I was about to move out of his cabin when that worker appeared again with one of his co-worker,

and said that this second guy will work in the next shift too and he tried to convince Praveen that in any case, they will finish the piece till tomorrow morning. Praveen just said ok with a smile. It was somewhat like shock to me, and just before leaving the cabin that worker said sorry to me for his misbehavior, and it was another shock for me, I was bit embarrassed too,

and as I stood up to move out of his cabin, he just said, “ don’t worry, we will deliver it tomorrow”. And we did that. Truly speaking friends this incident made me realize that there is always another way, sometimes we don’t consider that path. It’s a matter of perspective, the way you look at things and nothing else.

Praveen was so calm and so simple in talking to the people and mostly I saw him speaking a real good Hindi. I realized that his calmness was playing an important role in his success, and I found myself just opposite. Particularly from that day I started observing his way of work and I saw many of these examples, in which I realized that Praveen has taken a simpler way,

and solved the problem which I would have not taken, and from that day unknowingly I came into a learning phase and this changed my nature, I remember at few places I took his way to solve the problem and it worked almost every time. Don’t know how and when I became friendly with workers, and I realized that there tone of speaking with me changed positively.

All these things were happening gradually and I could not see them happening. My behavior towards my domestic servants also changed and Many times I got compliment from my parents that my attitude has changed a lot and now I behave mature. Apart from Praveen’s way of work, I started observing him in other way,

he was average looking guy with reasonable health and now his calmness, his simplicity seemed his style to me. Many times I stopped myself from this but my thoughts were not in my control. For me it was really strange, that I was thinking about somebody who was not at all at my living standard, although he was getting more than half a lack in salary,

almost double than mine but nobody could guess this from his gesture. His dressing sense, his life style was very ordinary, and sometimes I saw him eating snacks which labor class has in there tea break. Like that time passed and along with his thoughts I got more involved in work.

Some times I use to get late in work, and my parents looked for the solution for that, because distance between my work place and residence was quite long, although I had car but still for my parents it was a matter of concern. Soon this matter was also resolved because my dad had a vacant flat in a very good apartment, closer to my work place,

so he made it ready for me and now during work season, sometimes I use to stay there, it was hardly a 5-6 km drive from my work place. Time moved and we started talking to each other casually and friendly, many times we had lunch together, and during lunch he told me about few of his foolish acts which happened because of inexperience.

Once or twice he told me few of his past experiences keeping his life’s incidents in measure, by saying that this particular thing happened before his marriage, and like that I came to know that he was a married man. One thing which I observed that he always ordered his lunch outside and never bought a food from his home. It’s a small thing but it took my attention.

Slowly I was getting addicted of office premises, work, Praveen and every thing happening in my work place. I started helping my colleagues in there work, which were far away from me few months back. Sometimes I use to sit with people of accounts and stockroom and I realized that everybody has some quality, and it was my mistake that I never saw them.

Like that I got friendly with my other colleagues and unknowingly the wall of my perception of measuring people from there living standards was disappearing. I was getting more and more into work and time passed further. Everyday by the end of the day Praveen use to carry the whole cash to his house, but now he started sharing this responsibility with me, and couple of time I carried cash to my place,

he trusted me for this and I really liked that. All in all every thing was moving smooth and first time in my life I was enjoying life and work together. Sometimes on Saturdays I use to stay at my flat without any reason, may be just to spend time with myself. Sometimes I came to office on Sundays also, when we had lot of work, but I never saw Praveen in office in off days,

rather I noticed that in every month he was missing for at least 2-3 days. Don’t know why unintentionally I was observing small things related to Jayent, I was bit curious to know more about him, but I never asked him about his personal life.
 Once I had a little chat with clerk about Praveen and he told me that Praveen is associated with this company from very long time and he was originally working with the mother company.

When they opened a branch here in this city, they shifted Praveen here because he was the most trust worthy for the owners of the company. Like that I came to know few small things about him and somewhere Praveen started occupying my mind, and I started having desire to sit with him in my free time, but I never gathered that courage. I don’t know what was that, love, attraction or something else.

Couple of times we attended customer together and cracked good deals, but that was not enough for me, I knew that he is married even then I started liking him and his company, more I got of him more I desired. It was really strange feeling for a girl who was living in his own metalistic world and perceptions till now. I never knew that what is love till today,

I use to read and hear about people’s extra marital affairs, and truly speaking at that time, I laughed on those people especially who knew that there partner is already married. And now I was on the way to join that group. Some kind of sexual urge was rising in me but I suppressed every thing, I saw it as a sin and tried to divert my mind,

but as we know dreams and desires are born in the human mind, but the rules that govern them, are made by a social system that sometimes questions human nature and our rational. I was facing these questions within myself; it was some kind of tussle which was driving me crazy.

I started liking living alone and started using my separate accommodation more frequently, but somewhere this loneliness was also killing me. Almost a year back I was sexually involved with my ex-boyfriend, and I had an experience of sexual pleasure, because of that I was even more restless.

Loneliness of a sexually experienced girl is much more killing than of a virgin, so I was dying and this feeling has its own pleasure. My mind was choked with just one thought and I was struggling with myself. My world of thoughts was getting smaller and smaller, and it was moving just around Praveen and me.

I started stealing his glance and intentionally raised some matters to discuss, so that I can spend some time with him, either in my cabin or at his place. Like that time moved a bit, I was working with Praveen and his company from more than six months and I was drastically changed and my parents really liked this change in me and praised me.

Once or twice they raised a question of marriage but I ignored, and they never forced me. I was falling in love with Praveen, even after knowing the fact that he is married, intentionally or unintentionally I was spending good time with him, but I never tried go give him a hint about my feeling. I can say I was getting closer and closer to him within myself and he was living his life casually.

I never asked him about his personal life, about his wife or children and I never got a hint of them from his conversation. I never saw him making personal calls, as everyone does in office hours. I was living in some kind of dreamland, it was totally one sided thing, and I was happy with that only.

Like that time moved and accidentally something happened, something which lightened Praveen’s fact of life. It was Saturday and Praveen was on leave and he was in touch of me and other colleagues through phone. As the day came to an end, I received a call from him that I had to carry the cash to my place.

For me it was ordinary thing but this time it was huge amount of around 3 to 4 lacks and I was bit hesitant to do that, because I had to go home which was very far from here. So he requested me to carry the cash to his place, which was not at all far from this place, hardly 3 to 4 km. I agreed, I took his address and asked my clerk about the way to reach that place.

He guided me, because he was the one who was frequent traveler between office and his residence, to give him important papers whenever he was on leave. It was Saturday and Praveen was not in office so everybody packed up early and after shutting down I moved to his residence. I reached there with in 15 minutes.

It was an ordinary house and he was living on rent, I ranged the bell, and a well matured lady opened the door, she was his maid servant, she asked me my concern, I asked for Praveen, she welcomed me and raised her hand at particular corner, I saw Praveen was sitting on his knees and he was having a big bowl and a spoon in his hand and he was feeding somebody who was sitting on wheel chair.

My heart started beating; I could not see the person who was sitting on wheel chair, as wheel chair was partially behind something. I moved toward him and came closer to him; he saw me and stood up, he was in bit of surprise may be because I was little early, but he reacted positively, by saying hello and offered me a seat in drawing room, which was on the entrance of the hall.

I was standing in there dining area and as I moved my eyes to see that person, I got scared. It was a lady with very frightening face and suffering from a very strange disease. I cannot explain what I saw at that time in words as I am falling short of vocabulary to express my mind state of that particular moment.

She was so thin and skinny almost having only bones, her head was moving in weird way towards left in frequent intervals, her hands and legs were stretched straight, her face was full of aging marks and there were big round black circles below her eyes, and she was in some kind of semiconscious state, she was trying to say something but she could not speak anything,

there was just her voice with no meaning, because her lips were also not in her control. For me It was very strange feeling, at that particular moment, I felt like running away from there, but I could not move. My heart was beating so high, for few seconds I was jammed mentally and physically,

somewhere from inside a voice came “no, she cannot be his wife” and in a next moment Praveen’s voice took me back in reality, “she is my wife rani”. I don’t know what I was thinking at that time, she seemed like a living dead body to me and that dead body was his wife. I noticed his maid servant was standing beside me with a glass of water in a tray,

Praveen offered me water and handed over bowl of food to the maid, and took me to his drawing room. I was in utter shock and my throat was choked with my own saliva. I sipped bit of water from the glass, it was so difficult to gulp even that. I handed over him a bag of cash and asked him if I can leave and he just said ok.

I think he guessed my mind state and did not asked for anything like tea or coffee. I don’t know when I reached my home which was more then 35 km away from that place. I was lost somewhere, her scary face was floating in my eyes and I was unable to divert my mind. I spent whole night like that and slept very late, that night I cried a bit, don’t know why.

I was at home for the whole Sunday and everything was normal, apparently I was enjoying weekend with my parents but somewhere something was pinching me, I was depressed and again in the night when I was alone with my thoughts and I was very uneasy. Next morning when I reached office, Praveen was working in his cabin,

I wished him through glass and went straight to my cabin and involved myself in work. Clerk came with a cup of tea and with some hesitation asked me, did I visited Praveen’s place on Saturday, I said yes, and asked him why he is asking this question, he asked me again, did I met his wife, with a choked voice I just hummed. He just left without saying a word.

When he came back to pick the empty cup I asked him, from when his wife is suffering from this disease, he said he doesn’t know but she is suffering at least from the day he has seen her like this, that is more than 3 years, and she is losing continuously.

I was very depressed and hesitant to face Praveen and could not decide how to react. I was working from the very first moment I came into my cabin but virtually I was drowned in thoughts. In the middle of the day, around 2 I saw clerk was doing preparation for Praveen’s lunch, don’t know why, I just stood up and took my lunch to his cabin to have lunch together.

He welcomed me and we started having our meal. We both were silent, I didn’t know how to start, finally he started by saying sorry, I looked at him to ask why he is saying sorry, he smiled and said I know I have spoiled your weekend. I was speechless, then again he said “actually you came little early; I was not expecting you at that time”.

I just hummed, and explained him the reason, that is because everybody packed up early. Then further I asked bit about his wife’s illness, he told me few things, she was suffering from some chorea disease, which is hereditary, basically it’s a disease which hurts central nerve system of a human body and leads to a complete mental decline.

He was talking to me while eating and I could see that he was trying to control himself, for me it was hard to look into his eyes. Like that our lunch time came to an end and we moved back to out work. Later I read few articles on web about this disorder, medical name of this disease was Huntington's disease as I said it’s an illness of central nerve system which governs our body,

its incurable and medication can only hang on the matter. It’s a disease which is hereditary but not STD. From that day onwards we started having lunch together regularly and I took initiative to bring his food from my house, he tried to avoid that but I insisted, and he agreed. My mother asked me about the person, for whom I was caring lunch, I gave her brief detail and she liked my initiative.

I asked him many things about his personal life and he shared. I felt it was a time when he took me as friend. Rani,
 Praveen’s wife was only child of there parents and she got effected from this disease from his father’s side, but unfortunately at that time they didn’t knew that it’s a hereditary disorder, and she was normal till the age of 27,

He told me that initially when symptoms of this disease appeared in his wife, she was pregnant and after knowing this disease completely, they aborted the child. She was suffering from this illness from last 5-6 years, just after the two years of there marriage and from then she was continuously declining,

although Praveen was spending half of his income on her wives treatment but as we know nothing can be done with a money at certain places. I was already in somewhat like in love with Praveen and now because of this he started ruling my heart. I also started sharing my thoughts with him.

He asked me about my family and friends and we started talking to each other more freely, as friends do. Once I felt like seeing his wife again and I asked him for this, he reacted positively and that evening I spent 2 hours with him and his wife, and this time I was not afraid of her face, I saw some kind of beauty in her eyes, which cannot be seen otherwise, we can only feel that,

it was the beauty of innocence, and courage. She was struggling with life in every second, and she didn’t know that for how long she will be able to struggle. I was happy after getting closer to them and slowly Praveen and his wife became a part of my life. I was regular visitor there and his wife started recognizing me.

Praveen showed me his family album and I saw a picture of his wife, she was really beautiful at one time. Praveen was gem as a person and in next two months I was completely in love with him. In my perspective, every normal human being needs love physical as well mental, it’s somewhat like food for our soul but it was missing from his life and even then he was so calm and patient,

I never saw any sign of complain and frustration in his gesture from his life or destiny. It was amazing, I think it was his sorrow who taught him this, well at this stage of life I believe that sorrow of our life refines us, and Praveen was so refined, he had gentleness and ability to empathize and understand another's need and pain.

For me it was hard to resist myself falling in love with him, I wanted to fill his life with what he has lacked in his previous relationship, love and sex, and happiness but I was glad to keep my feeling up to me only. We became very good friends, I can say he was my first and foremost closest friend and I felt same from his side.

Life was moving like that, suddenly question of my marriage came in front of me again and this time it was unavoidable. My mother asked me if I have any boyfriend, I denied. Actually my parents had a proposal for me, and according to them family and boy both were very good, rich, well educated, good looking and well settled in business.

But now after spending almost a year with a person like Praveen, I was not seeking all this; I was in love with a simplicity, and affection he has for life. I was not ready to think about anything except him, and somehow I postponed the conversation of that marriage proposal, but it was just postponed. Things moved on and couple of times my mother forced me to meet that guy.

I agreed half heartedly and asked Praveen for a day off in a weekday. Casually he asked me the reason and I spoke the truth. He wished me good luck gladly, and I accepted. I met that guy casually as a task and postponed the final decision by saying that I had to think about it. Although that guy was very good, rich and good looking, but as I said I was not ready to think anything else.

Next day I met Praveen, he asked me as a friend about the verdict, I replied the truth that the matter is under consideration. He was so casual and did not had any hint that what I have for him in my heart, and once again I was struggling with in myself. It was a time when I really needed him, mentally and physically.

Some kind of sexual urge started occupying my mind and this time I was incapable to suppress it, and neither I wanted to suppress it, I started day dreaming about him. I wanted to talk to him about my feelings for him, but I was afraid. In the mean time Praveen’s wife became bit serious and he went on leave. Apart from working late, I visited him couple of times.

With in a day or two matter was under control but she needed lot of care. After few days he joined back and I met him, his wife was better and he was bit relaxed now, we had lunch together and during that he asked me about the progress in the matter of my marriage. I replied very casually and carelessly that I don’t want to marry him, I like someone else,

and in reply he asked me with a smile “who’s that lucky guy”. I just went silent, I wanted to speak up the truth, but my throat was choked, I just looked down. He smiled again and forced me to speak up by saying “come on Rathika I am your friend, you can tell me”. I looked up, bit of water was floating in my eyes, he looked into my eyes,

he was bit amazed to see tears and he smiled again and said “come on Rathika, don’t feel embarrassed, please don’t answer if you don’t feel ok”. But I gathered courage and replied in just two words, “its you”.
 His smile disappeared with in a fraction of second and he rested his back on chair, and asked me again “are you serious” I moved my head in yes, and looked at him;

he smiled again and politely said “Rathika have you gone mad”? I remained silent “have you talked to your parents about this”? I said no in a very low voice, “good and please don’t talk to anybody about this, I am married, don’t you know”? I said “yes I know, I have tried a lot but I can’t stop thinking about you”. “Rathika, please try hard, this is not right”.

I moved my head in yes. Then he asked me few things about that guy and I replied truly. Then he requested me to say yes to that guy, I remained silent and after a minute I got up and went to my cabin. That night I stayed at my separate accommodation and cried a lot in the night. Next day was normal as far as other things were concerned, but I was feeling bit hesitation in talking to him,

even Praveen was also bit conscious in talking to me, but with in two days we were normal. Few days passed like that and I was falling in love with him more and more, but there was hell of confusion in me. In this mental state my mother asked me again for that guy, and they set up another meeting, it was yes from there side and now I had to take a decision,

my parents tried to convince me about that guy, actually they were not aware of my one sided running affair, don’t know why I reacted positively to them. I tried to prepare myself to say yes because I was tired of this struggle now and everybody was expecting yes from my side now but I don’t know why I said no in the end of the meeting.

It was a shock for my parents, we came back to our place and I had an argument with my parents, they were bit angry with me. I said sorry to my mom and took a leave from house towards my separate accommodation. But insisted of going there I went to Praveen’s house. He was not back yet from the office, I spent some time with his wife,

and after some time when he saw me sitting there with his wife, he seemed bit surprised. After few minutes we came out to the drawing room and he asked me about the final decision of the meeting. I said that I have closed that chapter forever. He got uneasy, he was not happy with my decision but he remained calm.

I had lot of thoughts running in my mind and I was tired of keeping things up to me only, I wanted to take it out, tears were floating in my eyes and with that I looked at him; he looked at me and gave a arbitrary smile, without thinking anything I just hugged him, and started crying. He embraced me lightly, but I was holding him tight and crying like a child.

“I love you Praveen, I can’t stop loving you, please try to understand”, I cried a lot in his arms like a child. For next few minutes we were standing in the middle of his drawing room hugging each other. After few minutes I regained, I saw his eyes were also wet. We had dinner together and after meal which we barely had he said “I will drop you home”, after settling Rani in bed with her maid servant,

we started from there for my flat.
 Praveen was driving my car and most of the way we were silent and the conversation we had was of next days work schedule. Soon we were standing in the parking of the apartment; he wanted to talk to me, and it was the right place for that, nobody was there around us, it was few minutes passed to 9.

He started by saying “Rathika I like you too, but how will we justify our relation to your parents and everybody living around us”. Then after a reasonably long pause he continued, “You know, I am starved for this love from very long time, every body needs love, and initially my parents took some initiative to marry me again,

but I was not ready to leave Rani on anybody’s mercy and because of this not a single girl got ready to marry me, Rathika as you need me, Rani also needs me, I don’t know for how long she will survive, may be a year, may be years, nothing can be said, and in any case I am not going leave her”.

I was silent then again he started “Rathika think about this first, will you be able to live with this for unknown time period”. I didn’t had to think about this much, I realized that I can never find a person like him in my whole life, I said “yes, I am with you,”. We looked in each others eyes and somehow hugged each other while sitting at our seats.

Then he asked me whether I will be able to convince my parents for this, I was not sure, but I said yes. Now he was supposed to go back on his own, leaving my car there. We came out of the car and he handed over the keys, I invited him for a coffee, I wanted to spend some more time with him.

Once he said if he will get late, he will not get an auto, I handed over my keys back to him, by saying “you can take my car back to your place”. He smiled and we proceeded towards my flat and leaving him in a living room I went to kitchen to prepare coffee. I was happy and my heart was beating high, I was with Praveen in my flat, all alone,

after the conversation in which virtually we both agreed to move further in this relation. I was drowned in his thoughts, I don’t know when he came to kitchen and held me from behind, from my waist and hugged me. Wow what a wonderful feeling that was, I cannot write those moments, I was dying for this day. He kissed me on my neck from behind and I moaned in pleasure.

“Why you love me so much Rathika hmmm…” he whispered in my ear, “I don’t know” I responded in a very low voice. I turned around, and he looked into my eyes, and next moment we started kissing. He was holding my face in his palms, and I was holding him from his elbows. In a way it was first kiss of my life, because in previous relation I didn’t know the real value of this feeling.

In a true sense it was the kiss about which one can dream, it was full of love and affection. I knew Praveen as a wonderful human being but he was equally wonderful lover, and finally after so much struggle I was in his arms. I’ll never forget that moment, I loved him with a passion, I knew he wanted it and he loved me as much in return.
We sat on a couch and started kissing, and soon we both were laying on that and kissing each other. He came over me while kissing and that was the sweetest and longest kiss I ever had, we kissed and licked and sucked each others lips and we were rolling our tongues like there is no tomorrow.

I was squeezed and crushed under his body while kissing and I loved to be crushed like that. Then after few minutes he got up partially and looked into my eyes and smiled and caressed my hairs which were coming on my face. Gentle voice touched my ears,
 “I love you Rathika, from the day you started coming to my house to meet Rani,

nobody tried to come closer to me after knowing my fact of life, I waited for you so long”. I smiled and embraced him tight, and then again we kissed. After a minute of two he tried to get up, but I held him, he looked at me, I whispered “Praveen please stay for some more time, ……love me if you can, I am dying, he felt a sudden jolt hit him as I asked him to stay,

he looked into my eyes and our eyes were locked, “are you sure”? He asked me with bit of smile, “yes.. please stay”. His head bent to mine, and our lips met again in a long delicate kiss. He drew my lip between his and sucked and gently I slid my tongue out between his lips, probing his mouth. He started brushing my face and neck with his lips and for me it was pure heaven.

“I love you Rathika, I need you so much, just be with me always”.
 I hissed in pleasure as his hot breath and lovely words went through my ears. We both were getting out of control,
I smiled and kissed him. After some time he took a leave and I slept with rejoice.
 Next morning he picked me up from my place, that day I had altogether a different perspective to look at him. That evening I left early to my home and talked to my parents about this, and as expected my parents reacted very negatively. Then I talked to my mom separately and tried to convince her.

You know friends through out my life I was pampered by my father and my mom always tried to control me, but I never gave her any value, but at that time she helped me. She saw gradual changes in me because of Praveen, so she tried to convenience my father to meet him at least once. Finally my father got ready to meet Praveen.

Before that he consulted few doctors, to know about that disease. We met Praveen at his house and when my parents saw his love and dedication towards his loved ones, they were speechless. Finally they got ready. I met Jayent’s parents, and Rani’s mom as his father was no more. They were very simple basically from the small town of U.P.


All of them took me as their daughter. I live with Praveen as his second wife and around four months back I conceived and soon I will be mother of Praveen’s child. These days I stay at home and look after Rani’s health.

She doesn’t know anything about me and Praveen, she is not at the state where she can understand anything. I don’t know if I have done anything wrong with her, by stealing or sharing her husband.
      KannanMerlin   

1 comment:

  1. Best Casinos in the UK (2021) - MapyRO
    Casinos in the UK: · Betway Casino, UK · Betway Casino 과천 출장마사지 · 거제 출장샵 Grosvenor Casino, UK · Betway 상주 출장마사지 Casino · BoyleSports Casino, 경주 출장안마 UK · LeoVegas Casino, 의왕 출장샵

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here to improve postings, information and quality.